What you will need to register:
- Child's birth certificate
- (NEW Kindergarten students must turn five on or before August 1st)
- Child's social security card
- Child's immunization record
- Proof of residence- must include recent date, residential parent's name. (examples: utility bill, pay stub, rental agreement, tax bill)
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Custody papers if applicable
Register your student using Fairless Local School's online registration system, Final Forms. Click here to get started. Your child's registration is not complete until all of the required documents are uploaded and all registration forms are signed. Contact the office at 330-767-3913 if you are unable to upload documents or have questions.
Once your student is enrolled and you have been contacted by the school you will then need to login and sign your students school forms. All information entered on these forms at time of enrollment will rollover to the following years - you will either update changes or simply resign each form if nothing has changed at the start of each school year.
Free and Reduced Lunch Form
The Free and Reduced Lunch forms will not be in FinalForms. A copy can be printed and filled out by clicking "Free and Reduced Lunch Form" above. (If the link is not active you may find the form under Forms on the district page.) Return to school ASAP. Parent are responsible for all lunch charges up to the date that the student is approved. All students from that household can go on one form.